The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 16 made on Friday January 29, 1999 at 10:52
Charles Ledbetter
Historic Forum Post
George,

You've made the arguement that you're on this forum to make sure any potential IRIQ buyers know about the Pronto. "The forum speaks for itself" you keep saying. So I ask, if the forum speaks for itself why do you feel compelled to throw yet another "the Pronto is better" response onto EVERY thread? By you own admission, it wouldn't be necessary now would it? I don't know, George. I just don't think you're out here to "save all us ignorant IRIQ people from a life of ignorance." If that were the case, you've already made your point.

In addition to championing the Pronto, you position yourself as an expert on the IRIQ. Reading your "Short Disappointing Review" thread below indicates a few items:

-You disliked it before you even saw it.
-You spent at most 2 hours using it.
-You never even looked at the software.

The only thing disappointing about your review is it's disappointing lack of content. In as little time as you spent with the IRIQ, you cannot claim expertise.

Above, you even said if you weren't out here "making waves" someone else would. So again, by your own admission you're posting irrelevant and inflamatory material out here. What do you say we test this theory? You go back to the Proto forum and leave us alone and we'll see if anyone else comes along. Deal?

Hosting Services by ipHouse