The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Thursday June 29, 2006 at 19:33
wjjz106
Long Time Member
September 2005
On June 28, 2006 at 14:29, barlow said...
It's a Wonderful Life
34th Street
Scrooge - most any version.
The Grinch is also becoming a favorite.

The scene when George Baily prays at the bar, gets me every time. Have you seen, "The Muppet Christmas Carol", starring Michael Caine? It's my favorite Scrooge. :-)

On June 28, 2006 at 15:12, ceied said...
vegas vecation, christmas vacatoin and vacation
in that order... european vacation sucks

Sorry, not a big Chevy Chase fan, but the scene where Clark Griswold tries to unravel that big ball of tangled Christmas lights, is a keeper. :-)

On June 28, 2006 at 15:53, AnthonyZ said...
Tough call.....probably (at least today)
1. The Nightmare Before Christmas
2. The Usual Suspects
3. The Graduate ("He certainly is a good walker!)

Nice picks! I have all 3, in what I call my "DVD-worthy" collection. Big Tim Burton fan, have you seen his latest, "Corpse Bride"?

On June 29, 2006 at 06:31, Daniel Tonks said...
Gee, I have no idea how I would pick my top 3
discs.

I mean if I were to go by "the most watched"

My apologies for the confusion (top 3 all-time vs. 3 most-watch), I've edited my original post to indicate which 3 would be your most-watched.

But when it's late, there's nothing on TV and I have no idea what I feel like seeing, I just pull one of these out and relax. I mean if I were to go by "the most watched" I would say Clue, Murder by Death and Last Action Hero.

You're explanation of "most-watch" is exactly what I was looking for. To be truthful, your picks can be categorized as sleeper picks, unfortunately it's the kind that actually make you go to sleep. :-) Just kidding. Have you seen "Deathtrap", starring Christopher Reeves, and Michael Caine?

On June 29, 2006 at 09:28, roddymcg said...
Miracle, still love it...

Strange Brew

Stripes

It still sends shivers down my spine when I hear Al Michael's rhetorical question, "Do you believe in miracles?" Great cheer flick.

Thanks everybody for replying. I hope many more will respond.

Last edited by wjjz106 on July 16, 2006 17:37.
DVD 12 Step Member
[Link: invelos.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse