Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Tuesday July 12, 2005 at 13:44
johnsfine
IR Expert
September 2002
There is a CCF file for a Nokia TV that has an unmodulated protocol here:
[Link: remotecentral.com]

Don't get confused by the Sony TV in the same CCF. The TV using an unmodulated protocol is identified as "kitchen" within the CCF.

Maybe it is the same as your Nokia TV (I doubt Nokia uses many different unmodulated protocols).

Maybe the Harmony support group can work from that CCF file rather than from a physical remote.

There are a whole bunch of OFA setup codes that approximately fit that set of signals (could be used at worst with EFC mapping to fully support it). I don't have the data organised in a way to make it practical to tell which of those might support it without EFC mapping (keymoves).

Those setup codes seem to be almost entirely in the European models of OFA remote. Not one of them is in any common USA model. Almost all of them are in the 7541. Most are in the 7560 and 7562 and similar models. A few are in the 8060, and any of them could be loaded into the 8060 because OFA has web support for .wav files for the 8060.

With JP1 you could easily put any of them in a USA model.

I don't know if the One-for-all 7541 is even still sold (it is a very old model). It was the closest thing to a reasonably priced model OFA had in Europe (It wasn't reasonably priced but other models are even worse). (But that's from someone who would never even think about getting a Pronto or a Harmony).

This message was edited by johnsfine on 07/12/05 13:51 ET.

Hosting Services by ipHouse