The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday January 25, 2007 at 19:09
RICHNWB
Long Time Member
December 2004
Ok ..have patience with me...Ive had this set up for a while, basically a sony dvd-r connected to a d-vhs and hd cable dvr. Ive always been able to record on dvd anything that i had on d-vhs or on the dvr. Not in hd mind you but it was dvd quality to say the least. Today i try to make a dvd from a d-vhs recording, not a d-theater tape..my own, and the audio would come thru but no video..I checked all my connections , tried switching inputs , nothing!..I turned on the cable box and tried that..same thing!,,no video but audio...now heres the weird part..when i stopped the d-vhs tape and the tuner in the vcr took over the video came on...ive burned this tape before so its not that..i had both units outputing on s-video and switched them to just the yellow composite cables and still nothing!..All outputs and inputs are set right but still no video. At first i thought the video inputs on the dvd-r had gone bad but then when the tv channels were able to come up from the vcr i didnt know what to think. The cable box tuner doesnt come thru either, just audio. Anyone have a idea whats going on? Thanks!

Last edited by RICHNWB on January 26, 2007 05:42.
Never eat on a empty stomach!

Hosting Services by ipHouse