The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday September 25, 2006 at 20:21
Thanatos
Lurking Member
September 2006
I just bought this remote and have a few issues. I have MOST of the codes set, but need help with some functions.

* In audio mode, my reciever has 8 modes. Vid1, Vid2, etc etc....I use Vid1 for my cable viewing and my Kameloen doesnt seem to want to use Vid1. All others work.

Also, I cannot control my volume on my reciever as well. I may be able to but its not doing so as of now. BTW, it is a Sony reciever STR-DE695.

* For DVR setup I have most of it programmed. What I cannot figure out is how to use the "list" button from my original remote. What I mean is....how with the Kameleon do I gain access to the "list" of my recorded shows....and more importantly....how do i even record shows with the Kameleon. What takes the place of the "yellow-triangle-A", or the "square-blue-B", or the "circle-red-C" the yellow-triangle-A is the button you use to "accept" your choice. It is the Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8300HD used by Time Warner Cable......I can use guide and channel up, etc etc...just not the dvr functions....

Please any info on your setups will be great. This is a great remote, just not sure im doing things properly.

Hosting Services by ipHouse