Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Monday November 7, 2005 at 20:38
bomberjim
September 2001
Mea Culpa, I assumed that someone connected to the site was drummin' up interest. Wouldn't be the first time that happened.

I now understand what you mean by the word "animated", but some other touchscreen remotes do have a true animated capabilty. The Mx-3000 from Home Theater Master for example. While I don't think your use of the word is quite "proper", I understand what you mean. Hope you can understand how I could have misinterpreted it.

As far as my comments on the graphics, as I said, it was just based on what I could see. You're right when you say nothing is wrong with basic, and basic is a better description than rudimentary. I was only pointing out that if you're looking for something more "advanced", it didn't appear to be available. As far as your TV icons - they ARE very nice, and you should be proud. I was only mentioning that (as you say) some very nice graphics are available here - for free. Still, you do offer more in the package than just graphics.

Would I buy your package -- no, but I'm not a basic user. For a basic user, your package of manuals, templates, and graphics may be a really good deal. But then again, I wouldn't recommend a Pronto for a basic user, too complicated to set up unless you're willing to spend alot of time.

I kinda sense that your nose is a little out of joint concerning my post. To your credit, your response was measured, and well written. Please understand, while I stand by my comments, MY INTENT wasn't to offend YOU (except that I thought you were the OP), and the only REAL criticism I made was over "animated", which I still don't think is an appropriate description. So, hope there's no hard feelings, and if I see a post asking for this kind of resourse, I'll point 'em your way.
Jim L

Hosting Services by ipHouse