Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Monday November 7, 2005 at 18:35
duugg
Founding Member
August 2001
Hello to all!

bomberjim, I am the owner of ProntoGallery.com and I unfortunately cannot control what new users post, including any content. I did contact Daniel about my software over 1 year ago but didn't have a way to market it (a website). So I took it upon myself to build a website to sell my product. I have just recently contacted Daniel again about placing an advertisement link to my website.

I absolutely do NOT expect free advertising.

I made a legitimate product and now I need a place to market it, I expect that my software will make a great contribution to all TSU2000 & TSU6000 Pronto users and I realize that Remotecentral.com is THE place to advertise such a product.

I am a longtime member of Remotecentral.com, (since August 2001) and have made a great contribution here as well. If you look in the top downloads list, you will see a file there under the "for all time" section named "Doug's Gallery" and see that it has over 61,000 downloads. Will I claim no ownership of any of the buttons in that gallery; I did spend countless hours creating the compilation and gladly shared it with the world, which is obviously a very popular download.

Now bomber Jim, a few things I'd like to clear up regarding some comments about my website...

What I mean by animated buttons is that when they are pressed, the button "looks" like it is being pressed (the pressed state versus the unpressed state), changes color or both. I never make a claim to "animated gifs".

All buttons I created are purposely meant to basic but vast and comprehensive. Some people just want something simple to operate. When using my software, you can easily distinguish not only what device you are on, but what page on that device you are on. I make no claim that my graphics are better, as a matter of fact, my TV Icons aside (which I happen to love, just my personal opinion though) there are PLENTY of buttons on this very site that do have much better graphical buttons out there. There are some extremely talented people out there that post and give to this site, I recognize that, and am NOT attempting to compete with it.

I hope that I've cleared up any misunderstandings and look forward to hearing some options from Daniel.

Thank you.

Hosting Services by ipHouse