Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Monday January 4, 1999 at 16:12
Matt
Historic Forum Post
Er, I'd be careful about saying 'any except the VisionTouch'. I've got a 9000ES preamp with the 2-way remote (also used with the 50ES receiver I think) and have been having trouble getting codes into the Pronto. I think its primarily because the IR commands are only sent out briefly rather than continuously like with most other remotes. I've managed to get all of the source selection buttons into it after many attempts, but for some reason it just will not learn the VCR input selection. The Pronto does claim to have learned the command, but when I go back to Use mode it does nothing. My old Denon learning remote works okay and I've tried teaching the Pronto from the Denon with no success either. So for the moment I've given up and moved on to programming other devices into the Pronto.

I'm hopeful that other owners of the 9000ES / Pronto combination will have better luck with some of the buttons I can't program and vice versa so once the software is available we can share and come up with a complete composite of the 9000ES remote to post to the file area.

Hosting Services by ipHouse