Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 14 made on Tuesday November 21, 2023 at 21:54
Brad Humphrey
February 2004
Unfortunately I'm not setup to do that kind of business. I can only take cash or checks from my customers (local business).

I could ship you the remote. But I don't know you, so if something happen with the payment, I have no recourse and would be screwed.
Like wise, you don't know me. So if you sent a check and I wasn't an honest person and never sent you the remote, you would be equally screwed.

If you already know a place that is selling remotes online, the best option would be to contact them and have them put one on their next order. If they are a legit dealer, that shouldn't be a problem for them. If they give you a run-around, then it might be a red flag about where they are actually getting products from. Remember all those train cars that got robbed in Cali last year, bringing products from the shipping docks. URC could have had one of their shipments on those.

MSRP shows $999.
Edit: something I typed may not be public knowledge. I'll just say it wouldn't be surprising to see it for a little less than $999 until the end of the year.

Last edited by Brad Humphrey on November 21, 2023 22:25.

Hosting Services by ipHouse