Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Monday May 23, 2022 at 20:18
jcvallejo
May 2022
Thanks so much for your helpful and thorough answer! Can't wait to try it. I am using an Harmony Hub so technically it is BT but I don't think it can "learn" BT remotes, can it? I will indeed unpair to use IR, that was my mistake.

Thanks again,
JC

On May 18, 2022 at 19:35, BobL said...
The LS300 does have an IR sensor on the lower left side of the projector. It is about 1.5" right of the left leg. You have to learn the commands from the remote. If the remote is already paired via bluetooth go into the settings and unpair it. Then the remote will use IR instead of bluetooth and you can learn it. Once you learn the commands you can pair it again if you like.

If you have a bluetooth remote you can learn it in the menu system. I have a sofa Baton U1 remote I was testing working with it fine. Unfortunately, there are no discrete codes but inputs are easy as you can just hit the input button and then go up for HDMI1 and down for HDMI2. It doesn't cycle around.

I didn't have any luck with IP control but didn't mess with it too long. I also didn't try a flirc no real need to. I don't know if it would have discrete codes though.

Hosting Services by ipHouse