The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Sunday January 23, 2022 at 11:57
drobins9
January 2022
Hi- Thanks for your response.

In my research, I was thinking it was the total control system because everything is run by a rack in the basement with components like DMS-1200, DMS-AV, SNP-2, MRX-10, etc. It looked to me like the "complete control" was more independent remotes with maybe a component or two.

If I am mistaken and that could be the "Complete Control," then maybe and I'd appreciate direction on how to confirm. The system knows all the rooms in my home, I can use any remote in any room, etc. It theoretically controls lights, etc., but when I paid the person to reconfigure it, he only set that part up with one or two of them.

Update: Just checked my e-mail communication when I purchased the home in 2018, and he referred to it as Total Control. The work he did included "Update Total Control to 2.0" and "Add First Floor MBR to Total Control."

And it looks like my remotes are actually 1080- sorry. I was comparing to pictures online because the model number sticker fell off the one I had handy. I had picked up an 890, also, but think I ended up not using that because it was a different system. When I bought the house, I picked up a few extra remotes on EBAY (relatively) cheap and paid him to add them to the system, too.

Last edited by drobins9 on January 23, 2022 12:05.

Hosting Services by ipHouse