The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 67 made on Sunday January 9, 2022 at 13:11
tomciara
Loyal Member
May 2002
On January 8, 2022 at 23:47, Hi-FiGuy said...
Anthony you have my respect, really you do, you have been level headed through this whole thread.
It all comes down to which data you want to believe. I myself am not in the medical profession but everyone around me is and along with internet research, I choose to listen to the "in the trenches" information I am receiving. I am talking nurses and doctors working the hospitals.

All the data out there is skewed one way or another to meet a narrative of some sort, all of it. There is no true pure data out there anymore, regardless of the source.

Dittos, appreciate sane discussion with sensible folks.

I read a Bloomberg article about women in childbearing years being afraid of the short and long term effects of the vaccine.  An excerpt: “Rumors on social media caused some young women to fear that the mRNA vaccines such as those made by Pfizer Inc. and Moderna Inc. could affect their fertility. That’s not true.” There is no way to earn people’s trust be making a statement like that that is currently unprovable.  But these are the time in which we live.  A very close friend who is a doc says that statements like this continually increase distrust of the medical community, and he thinks that trust may never return.

It has been an odd thing that the “in the trenches” doctors and nurses have not been wholeheartedly for getting vaccinated.  You would think the folks that know a ton about medicine would be 100% vaccinated.  And I know it is a hot spot, but there were doctors early on prescribing and healing people with hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin.  They saw success with their patients, and when they were told to stop or couldn’t get their pharmacies to fill their prescriptions… well, would it not make you suspicious of what is going on?

I don’t think we had any anti-anything folks during the first few weeks or more, after the “flatten the curve” mandate arose.  We trusted those folks.  But over time, ever-changing and conflicting information was unfortunately akin to the CDC, WHO, and Fauci basically shooting themselves in the foot.
There is no truth anymore. Only assertions. The internet world has no interest in truth, only vindication for preconceived assumptions.

Hosting Services by ipHouse