The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 66 made on Sunday January 9, 2022 at 11:59
Anthony
Ultimate Member
May 2001
On January 8, 2022 at 11:18, tomciara said...

Personally, I think that older folks and compromised folks should be first in line and this could save their lives.

100% agree and I was happy to wait my turn. And people that tried to skip their place in line really annoyed me. That being said older folks and compromised folks that wanted the vaccine have gotten it.

If you had a 15 year old son, and knew of widespread reports of myocarditis in young men, this is where you start to weigh the risk/benefit equation.

agree but one issue with that statement.

Unless we are talking FUD ( aka person without kid goes to website and reports 1M times my kid got Myocarditis from vaccine)

there can’t be widespread reports.

[Link: health-infobase.canada.ca]

so for all ages (fig.4) Myocarditis/Pericarditis is roughly 2 for every 100k

Up to and including December 31, 2021, there were 1,574 reports of myocarditis/pericarditis that met Level 1 to 4 of Brighton Collaboration level of diagnostic certainty.
The reporting rate of myocarditis/pericarditis following vaccination with Moderna Spikevax is approximately double that of Pfizer-BioNtech Comirnaty, for all ages and sexes combined.”

there is a lot more info there if you care to read it on Myocarditis/Pericarditis

1) This is not a traditional vaccine, using dead virus cells to trigger immunity.

first of all the word vaccine comes from vacca which means “cow” and means from the cow. The very first vaccine was Jenner infecting people with cow pox he harvested from cows because he noticed Milkmaids that caught cowpox faired better against smallpox. That being said since then there have been many vaccines built on inactive viruses and so are these mRNA vaccines

second there is not just one vaccine out there. Yes Pfizer and Moderna are mRNA but everything else is not and they are based on more traditional fabrication methods.

Hosting Services by ipHouse