The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Monday April 5, 2021 at 18:48
Horze
April 2021
hi all, appreciate all your replys.

Most of the replys are aimed at using products that control all devices with 1 remote. While this is great, i honestly have no interest in this. Using the factory IR remotes is all im interested in doing.

Ive already ran cables to where the IR reciever would go to the IR block/hub, plus i am electrical contractor, so running wires is the easy part of the job for me.

If i was looking at doing the complex solutions to use 1 remote, believe me i would use a pro, as i have no knowledge in programming side and rather spend my time doing something i know

On April 6, 2021 at 1:46 AM, mrtristan said...
My wife thinks we can save money by learning how to install tiles on our own. I would much rather just pay someone to do the job well and do it quickly.|

I fully agree with the above statement, I am licensed electrical contractor, i use this motto every day.

However the simplier IR systems to use factory remotes arn't complex and pretty much plug and play, I believe im more than capable for the simplier IR extenders i had mentioned.

I was more wanting product capability/knowledge/experience and feedback on IR extenders.

Hosting Services by ipHouse