Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 37 made on Saturday February 27, 2021 at 15:42
Brad Humphrey
February 2004
On February 27, 2021 at 12:27, btbeme said...
I have retrofitted many homes with Ring doorbells, replacement camera systems or wireless Eufy cameras, etc. and am now replacing the distributed audio with small digital amps in the OnQ box. Arylic makes a wonderful, inexpensive amp that can be managed with their terrific app.

Never heard of Arylic before. Looked them up and it seems to be the same cheap products as a lot of these indy brands go with (they are everywhere on Amazon, eBay, etc.). Also note it is the same rebranded app all of those devices use - and I would never call it a terrific app. It works but it is not terrific!

But... I seen they offer a tool called ACPWorkbench. Which looks to work similar to miniDSP black boxes. They even have the licensing fees (although 2x the price of miniDSP & doesn't look as polished). So that is pretty cool to have that built in.
Also Arylic seems to have a broader selection of devices & parts to get the job done.
I might order some of their stuff to try out; for those really cheap fix it jobs, for those type of cheap clients.

Link I found for them: https://www.arylic.com/

Hosting Services by ipHouse