The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 33 made on Thursday January 14, 2021 at 15:24
cgav
Select Member
September 2009
Anyone still having WAN issues with these routers? I have a site I installed a 110 router. Almost immediately (That same night) the customer complained of dropping internet. Log just referenced no network on WAN 1 in the logs. I replaced with a 310 thinking maybe the 110 was too small for the network. This one lasted about a week before having the same thing happen. Its very random.

The Spectrum guy has been out and checked his line and replaced the modem. He claims everything is kosher to the modem ad it's on our end.

I have reached tier 3 at Snap and cant seem to pinpoint it. I can't get good usable logs out of the router or POE switch but seems like with all Araknis stuff, someone could use my timeline and drill this down and tell me exactly whats happening. Unfortunately, that doesn't seem to be possible. Might end up switching to someone like Aruba whose tech support I have dealt with before and they were able to get into the command line interface and tell me exactly what the issue was and what port was to blame at another house we had a sonos issue with.

Hosting Services by ipHouse