The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 18 made on Sunday January 10, 2021 at 08:56
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On January 9, 2021 at 12:23, Fins said...
I opened the MusicCast app and had it search for devices. I was using the Yamaha app so I knew the AVR was online. But it was late (after 8:00pm) and I was doing a favor for an old client)

You can't use the Yamaha app (the one for AVRs) if you want to control MusicCast- if you use the MusicCast app, it does let you control AVRs, though.

I don't remember needing to search for devices- the app shows them when it's opened, as long as they have been connected to the network and can be operated using IP control. I had installed some Sonos and Heos before buying my MusicCast and setup/operation/performance have been trouble-free.

I only have one issue with the sound, which is a slight delay with some program material when the enhancer creates the lower bass frequencies. I have asked MusicCast tech support and, as usual, they have never heard of it before I called. As long as it's not noticeable to more people, I don't see it as a problem.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse