The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 27 made on Thursday January 7, 2021 at 08:06
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On January 6, 2021 at 12:10, Mac Burks (39) said...
With other control systems this isn't a thing. You cant slide from DirecTV favorites to the home page by accident. Most customers just deal with it and navigate back to where they were but one client in particular calls me twice a week about it. She's getting crestron when the schedule permits.

Not gonna argue about that- they have several details in the Elite/Pro remotes that programmers should be allowed to disable- entering Device mode is a big one.

Unfortunately, they didn't have a dealer beta testing program and surveys before the Elite came to market, only slightly after. If they had, the Elite and Pro never would have had only two 2.5mm jacks and they would have had an outside antenna. The 2400 has these as well as the ethernet port and in the case of one Pro system, the range suffered because of the way the house was constructed. OTOH, the user repeatedly used it wrong and wouldn't read or use the instructions I had left for him.
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse