The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday July 23, 2020 at 19:23
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
I'm actually looking, in general, to see if there's a technical group at LG that can answer questions that an installer would find simple, but which their help line had a hard time comprehending.

The question is, on a 65UN7300PUF, what is the vertical spacing of the mounting holes from the top of the TV or from the bottom of the TV (without the legs in place).

There are two manuals available for this model, and the same drawing can be found in both, which shows a 300x300 VESA mount; notes how far each edge of the TV should be from adjacent surfaces; and has ZERO information as to how far down the VESA holes are from the top of the TV (or up from the bottom).

I want to get the mounting location worked out in detail before I open the TV. It's as simple as that. Criticize that if you will, and if you want to waste keystrokes....

Thanks for any help you can give me here.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse