The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Wednesday February 26, 2020 at 07:10
Fins
Elite Member
June 2007
On February 25, 2020 at 22:37, piker said...
I should have been more specific about what I'm trying to do.
I have 2 Hunter Douglas ceiling fans with light fixtures in them in 2 different rooms that are each wired to one wall switch for on/off of lights and fan.
Both have RF remotes with receivers in the canopy that control the lights and fan separately with light dimming and fan speed.
I would like to be able to control both of the fans and lights with dimming and fan speed control using Total Control 2.0.
I have a TRFZW2 in the system and figured zwave was the most likely option is why I originally posted that was what I was looking for but anything that will integrate with Total Control 2.0 would be fine.
The system also has Caseta integrated and worst case scenario I could retro another wire from the wall switch to the fixture and install a Caseta fan switch and light dimmer but I was really hoping there would be an easier way.

The Bond unit looks cool and super simple to implement but unless I missed something I don't think I can control it with the URC system?

I know there are Elan, C4, and Crestron drivers for it on Driver Central. Never looked to see if they have TC
Civil War reenactment is LARPing for people with no imagination.

Hosting Services by ipHouse