Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 108 made on Wednesday January 29, 2020 at 01:25
davidcasemore
January 2003
On January 28, 2020 at 18:03, burtont62 said...
He produced the transcript of the call. What else can he do.

If the Biden's have nothing to hide then why not trade for Bolton?

If Bolton is so important then it would make sense to get him at all costs.

Why didn't the House subpoena him? They could have, they had the votes.

Again. You LOSE, you will LOSE in November, people are waking up to your left wing pile of shit.

You've done nothing for Blacks, nothing for Hispanics and nothing for all of the poor in cities & counties you have control of.

Keep doing what you're doing it's working out well for us.

As far as Bolton's up coming book. Hell I'd tell you about the time I got a handy from chelsea clinton if it would sell 10 million books and I don't have to show any proof either.

I know why you are so upset. The demographics are just not on your side. The old, white, male, straight, christian American is a dying breed. Welcome to the new and improved rainbow-colored America!

For just a little while longer the rest of us multi-cultural sane Americans are just going to have to put up with your tantrums, your redistricting, your voter suppression, your cheating, your lying, your FOX "news" and everything else you do while you see your "old" country fade away. Go hang out at one of your asinine gun rallies to bide what little time you have left. Good riddance.
Fins: Still Slamming' His Trunk on pilgrim's Small Weenie - One Trunk at a Time!

Hosting Services by ipHouse