Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday November 16, 2019 at 17:03
alihashemi
Select Member
June 2006
Hi All:

I have an Araknis AN-310-RT-4L2W on the latest firmware (1.0.40) that keeps losing its connection to the web. The overall network is composted of the router, 3 AN-210-SW-24-POE (firmware 1.2.00--latest), 1 AN-700-AP-I-AC (firmware 2.0.02--latest) and 1 AN-700-AP-O-AC (firmware 2.0.00--latest).

We are having an issue where the network will gradually slow down and then it'll just cutoff connection to the web.

What I just noticed while writing this is that even the devices that are working off of local ethernet stop working. I've also called Cox (ISP) to confirm up time and signal to the modem when we have the issue and they confirm no down-time on the modem end.

I've swapped the AN-310 with the restaurants previous router (Netgear) and things seem to work fine. This in my opinion eliminates the APs and switches from the equation leaving just the AN-310.

Anyone have similar issues? I think I'm going to have the AN-310 replaced Monday but I wanted to see if anyone had any ideas that could help in the mean time.

Thanks in advance,
Ali H.
Ali Hashemi

Hosting Services by ipHouse