The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 8 made on Saturday October 5, 2019 at 10:28
highfigh
Loyal Member
September 2004
On October 4, 2019 at 01:33, Mac Burks (39) said...
Bill collectors called and wrote about various things when my brother passed. I told them to go f themselves. Eventually they stopped.

I canceled ATT services (Internet and Cell phone) last Fall- in May, I received a letter from a collection agency, telling me that I owed $303. I called and the guy said I was under contract (news to me, and I had asked). I said that I should have received some kind of message with the final bill, like the others. He said they don't do that and that it's in the user agreement- I asked if he really thought people read every line and he said that he never did until he got that job. I asked if he knew that ATT customers can't engage in class action against ATT and he said that he didn't, so I said "I guess you didn't read it as closely as you thought".

ATT can kiss my ass, especially after the DTV incident I went through for the boat I worked on- the customer is still getting billed for equipment that was never shipped and was actually canceled, by me, in the same week that I called to get the old boxes activated (but was told they couldn't do that, even though KVH was able).
My mechanic told me, "I couldn't repair your brakes, so I made your horn louder."

Hosting Services by ipHouse