Original thread:
Post 21 made on Wednesday October 2, 2019 at 20:47
edizzle
Loyal Member
March 2005
1: good meat

2: good meat

3: good meat

we have two of the best butchers near me. you just cant beat a great local butcher.

salt and pepper only!!!!!! i do experiment with rubs for fun and i do not mind a chicago or montreal dry rub. i will sometimes use Allegro wet marinade. let soak for an hour or two, still add some salt and pepper. Allegro is the absolute best wet marinade. very very good. great for burgers too.

one of the best restaurant steaks is the Steak Maui from J Alexanders. It is a ribeye marinated in a Pineapple mixture for 72 hours. i do not know the ingredients of the marinade but the steak is absolutely incredible!!! Different from anything anywhere else. They may have something similar at other Redlands Restaurants. not sure

best steak house i have ever been to Hall's Chophouse!!!!!! If you are ever on the SC Coast or Greenville, do yourself a favor!!!!!!!!!!!! Hall's takes a piss on Ruth's Chris or anything similar.

Also if you have never had Wagyu Beef, please do yourself a favor!! There is nothing like it in the world. It is the biggest treat for a steak lover.
I love supporting product that supports me!

Hosting Services by ipHouse