|Post 7 made on Wednesday October 2, 2019 at 17:34|
I am still having issues with about 25% of the T2x units. T2i does not seem to have the issue that I can recall. Sometimes I get lucky and it will connect with just enough time to load before it drops off.
I have found that a full charge on the remote helps but is not guaranteed to work.
I have tried all manner of PC and remote reboots, four different USB ports, through the base and with the direct programming cable (two of them).
This was not always the case and seems to be an uptick in the problem.
Today a simple pull of the battery to disconnect power did the trick. Guessing it is a capacitance issue of some sort.