The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 12 made on Saturday August 24, 2019 at 21:57
Ernie Gilman
Yes, That Ernie!
December 2001
Thanks. Those are EXACTLY the model I was tearing my hair out about around two years ago. I got one and tried to make it ATSC modulate the output of a DirecTV receiver. I could not make it work.

That's not a big thing, really. That happens. But then, when they don't call back, and they twice make and break a telephone appointment with a tech guy then they simply do not respond to messages left... that's when there is a problem.

I still have the damn thing. They also never completed their communications with me about returning it.

HOWEVER this thread shows I have a use for it -- doing exactly what I was hoping to do with CVI. All the TVs in the house have cable boxes, so it should be easy to set up a single QAM channel throughout the house -- using the RG59 (it might be RG6) that presently is just taking composite video to all those TVs.
A good answer is easier with a clear question giving the make and model of everything.
"The biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place." -- G. “Bernie” Shaw

Hosting Services by ipHouse