The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Friday June 21, 2019 at 09:19
Talisman
Lurking Member
April 2019
Help me, please with setting up the Philips SBC 990RU and Pronto 9600 remote controls.
I am the initial user. I have two Philips SBC 990RU and Pronto 9600 remote controls. I want to teach you how to program. My equipment consists of two sets-1 :) panel Pioneer 504, home cinema Krell Showcase, SAT tuner GI 9895 vi Duo; 2 :) Preamplifier Audio Research Referens 6, DAC PS Audio Perfect Wave, Cary CD306SACD and other CD.
Phillips SBS 990RU I purchased on the market from another user, with the program under his equipment. When you connect the remote in the program Pronto NG bullets are not visible and not connected. I tried all versions of the program, but nothing helps. Question - how to connect the remote to the program?
    With Pronto 9600 another problem. I updated the firmware to the last one and I had a shell that was previously on the remote, I did not save the early one. The question is whether any of the programmers for money can make me a shell for my hardware. If so, I will wait for an answer in PM.
Sergey

Hosting Services by ipHouse