Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 16 made on Thursday May 9, 2019 at 10:44
Ranger Home
June 2007
On May 8, 2019 at 23:57, davidcasemore said...
Well, there's the proof you didn't read it. It stated no such thing. Just because Sean Hannity thinks so doesn't make it so. Really, you should read the entire report - you can get it on Amazon.com

Now, if you still are going to claim you read it, please tell me the page number where it clearly states no collusion. You won't, because you can't.

You poor sole. For YEARS you just KNEW and bet the Mueller report was that final nail (you know, the final nail you SO many times just KNEW you had) and indictments would be the result of the report. Impeachments to follow and you can finally scream revenge for Hillary! Well, that didn't happen. But keep digging. Somewhere, some line, some excerpt from the report will just you that last glimmering hope of "justice". "see! see! RIGHT THERE in the Mueller report!" LOL> So fun. Sad but fun.

Get over it. It didn't happen. $25m to $35 mil spent to find collusion. Had their been enough evidence, the report would have turned out different now wouldn't it have? For over TWO years the media cried and cried and cried and just KNEW there was Russian collusion. That Donald himself was a Russian agent. You can't make this silliness up!

I find it odd the pages missing on the Russian collusion that did exist but conveniently left out from the Hillary campaign. Oh well, that should be in the next report. And guess what, if it isn't, I wont claim otherwise.

But, keep reading. You'll find something to give you hope. False hope, but nonetheless. Its all you have.

Hosting Services by ipHouse