The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 405 made on Thursday November 20, 2014 at 23:41
Second Banana
Long Time Member
January 2010
I started in the friend car installs during late 80's in high school, and then moved into the CI industry. Currently, as a "Lead Technician" I have self taught myself the industry. I have done just about it all in the Vegas area, and have seen really nothing but shi!t installs. I have only seen a few installs that have impressed me. I have yet to see one of Chris's jobs so that must say something about him and what his firm does :) . I am the guy who comes in and finishes the installs.

I was convinced to start my own company with two other partners right before the housing market crash and it lasted 3 years when I decided it was time to quit when the other partners thought was up to me to run the whole show.

I have helped start 2 other companies over the years and have worked with the union as a LV Technician, I have completed Crestron Basic programming, and Crestron Lighting, I have experience controls systems, automation, some networking, video/audio distribution, intercom, central vacuum, CCTV, CATV, Fire alarm and a ton of other stuff.

I have pretty been much a lurker here and visit daily to gather information from all of you guys. One thing I have learned over the years you can make some money in this industry, but I don't have a pot to piss in after all of these years and I am not getting any younger
Always Second Best...

Hosting Services by ipHouse