The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Tuesday July 24, 2018 at 21:47
SWFLMike
Long Time Member
January 2007
Thanks for the replies. I didn't do the programming here, but asked the programmer about it today. He asked me to check up on firmware versions, which I did, and they were latest.

I checked the error logs in the CP3 and gateway. Nothing in the gateway, at all, which is actually kind of weird, I thought. There was stuff in the CP3 log but it didn't seem to me to pertain to this (no mention of the address or IPID).

Haven't done a 2.4GHz analysis...I guess I need to get on the ball there.

Gateways were strategically placed away from WAPs, and both are about 20' away.

CEN-GWEREX

Didn't check RFIDs, and to be completely honest I'm not sure what I'm looking for there. Can you explain that?

I just learned today that I don't need the uncompiled program to run debugger in 3-series projects, so I'm going to try that next time I'm there. I was going to do it today, but it only seems to do it on the first try of each visit. I don't think sitting a few hours does it - it's gotta be a good amount more than that. Sorry...that's vague, but this is a bit of a weird one.

It's a Simpl program.

Thanks for the suggestions. I didn't check the HR-150 firmware version, which probably should have been the #1 thing to do. Next time I'm there, I'm going to monitor the Gateway itself as well as the network switch while it's happening to see if I can detect where the breakdown occurs.

I hate the weird issues.

Hosting Services by ipHouse