The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 105 made on Tuesday July 24, 2018 at 16:14
SOUND.SD
Loyal Member
April 2006
Version 2 just launched. Give em a chance. Yikes. I prefer it though because I can finally use my phone to view proposals. I haven't had any issues with it. Just know the site is a response to everyone's request on their page. Mostly device responsiveness and I think it's great.

Excited for it to get better. Sure beats the hell out of QuickBooks. And if I have to double check pricing, it's still a lot less work.

Are there things I don't love? Sure! I not comfortable with the way the new labor and custom items work since those items are always unique descriptions for us but I see the idea and I'm adjusting. Also, when printed I have had prewire proposal take 45 pages which is crazy.

But that stuff will get fixed and it's still light years better than anything else I've ever tried.

To say it's not about the money is crazy because that's literally what started this thread. I think one quote was "free it's the clear winner, but for $50, I need to do my diligence".

Clearly it's not for everyone, and if it's not for you move on because if you aren't getting it for free you probably aren't the user they want anyways. Sorry if that's harsh, but I think it's an amazing product. Just continually surprised by guys that are running their own business failing to see what other business owners need to do to continue to provide and improve their product for you.
Bulldog AV - San Diego, CA
www.bulldog-av.com
[Link: facebook.com]

Hosting Services by ipHouse