The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 98 made on Monday July 23, 2018 at 19:50
3PedalMINI
Loyal Member
July 2009
you guys are missing the entire point......its $50 for a platform that CURRENTLY DOES NOT WORK and is super buggy. The original site was fine (i am still puzzled why they fixed what wasnt broken) In-fact the original site was damn near bulletproof and was one of the only software platforms that I didn't want to throw through the window.

The timing of the email was horrible, mid month, retroactive and on the heels of a forced BROKEN update. It reeks of investors putting the screws to them and they had TODO something. In-fact taking the 1% fee away would have been received way better.

You guys are also FAILING to see that the software platform and pricing structure backs you into a corner. You have ZERO way to stagger PO's for those long projects. You have no way to dictate your payment method to your distributors AND RECENTLY the pricing is so far off it could cost you a small fortune if you dont cross check with your vendors. I understand if they are a few dollars off but not HUNDREDS.

I can think of 5 perfect ways they could offset the cost's besides the obvious ones. This once great and HUGE time saver has the feeling of a ship that lost its rudder and his heading towards an iceberg.

When it comes down to it, $50 a month is nothing and easy to swallow. Like Mike said it was executed horribly and has left a lot of dealers sour. the extra bill is easy to swallow IF its a time saver. Recently it would have been much quicker to load D-Tools back up, update it and pump proposals out then dealing with portal. the problem is its $50 bucks for something that is BROKEN
The Bitterness of Poor Quality is Remembered Long after the Sweetness of Price is Forgotten! - Benjamin Franklin

Hosting Services by ipHouse