The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 94 made on Monday July 23, 2018 at 18:08
TAAVS
Long Time Member
September 2003
On July 23, 2018 at 18:01, goldenzrule said...
You're not paying attention. My issues are the issues. I am making sure the money I spend go the to best product for that money. When the price was $0, it was a clear winner. When there is a monetary value placed on it, I will do due diligence and ensure the money I spend goes to the best product. And that is what I am doing now to see if it is or is not. I setup the free trial on Jetbuilt to see what it has to offer at the same price. I won't know for a couple weeks most likely which is a better platform. I do know the fact they allowed 4 free proposals per month before having to pay, and then "charging" you as one of those 4 for simply resending a proposal, printing a proposal, or making changes puts a bad taste in my mouth. Sure it's free but it's not looking out for our best interest. I don't mind paying for the product that helps my business. The fact I paid for dtools in years past proves that. It's just the way they announced it rubbed me the wrong way, again, not the money part of it. If a company can flip the switch overnight without warning, and make it retroactive to 2 weeks prior to that notice, I have to stop and question if it's the right company for me to do business with or not.

Tell me a software platform, that you pay for, that doesn't have bugs? You paid for windows at some point and its never been perfect.

AND.................

No other platform pays you for ordering through them.... except the points system on your CC.

Hosting Services by ipHouse