The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 93 made on Monday July 23, 2018 at 18:01
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
On July 23, 2018 at 17:04, SOUND.SD said...
Such an industry full of whiners. It's $50 for the most important tool your business will use. 1/2 tank of gas. I can't believe so much complaining.

Simply put, this tool has had the single greatest impact on my business in the almost 15 years doing this. Next to no set up, complete database, customer view history, two clicks to create purchase orders. If time is money this is the best investment any of you could hope for. If you can't use the hours you save to make an extra $50 or spend time with your family then that's your problem.

The tool isn't perfect. Nothing is. And if you don't like it for that, ok, that's cool. But you whine about $50 when they give you the option to not pay by being loyal to the platform is crazy. You are all small business owners and should understand the need to keep the doors open.

I for one would be happy to pay for this product and meet and shake the hands and buy the owner a drink for bringing this tool to my improved my business.

Send a po for 2 TVs a month and youre good. Come one guys....

You're not paying attention. My issues are the issues. I am making sure the money I spend go the to best product for that money. When the price was $0, it was a clear winner. When there is a monetary value placed on it, I will do due diligence and ensure the money I spend goes to the best product. And that is what I am doing now to see if it is or is not. I setup the free trial on Jetbuilt to see what it has to offer at the same price. I won't know for a couple weeks most likely which is a better platform. I do know the fact they allowed 4 free proposals per month before having to pay, and then "charging" you as one of those 4 for simply resending a proposal, printing a proposal, or making changes puts a bad taste in my mouth. Sure it's free but it's not looking out for our best interest. I don't mind paying for the product that helps my business. The fact I paid for dtools in years past proves that. It's just the way they announced it rubbed me the wrong way, again, not the money part of it. If a company can flip the switch overnight without warning, and make it retroactive to 2 weeks prior to that notice, I have to stop and question if it's the right company for me to do business with or not.

Hosting Services by ipHouse