The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Monday March 26, 2018 at 20:19
wagkyf
Lurking Member
March 2018
On March 26, 2018 at 16:34, SWOInstaller said...
With two devices having the same IDs it is looking more like each processor is running their own programs with intersystem communication to the other processors to access the programming of each other.

You would have to connect to each processor and look at the IP table as this will show you whether they are independent programs with EISC's by matching the IP ID's (masters/slaves) with the other processors.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I have connected to all two that are online. I have attached a screen shot of the slave processor. It looks to me that there is no ethernet communication devices on this and they're all communicating over cresnet typical Y Z wire. There is also no program listed as running on the slave ( which is correctly operating if thats the case). Would there be a way to see if the cresnet ID of each component is correct and matching one being used in the running program on the master (using toolbox)? I dont have the original smw file, just the compiled one that is running.

- Also found another touch panel that I did not know existed (CT-1550). It seems to show "Cresnet Error" sometimes when i'm trying to click things. Any advice on this? Could incorrect voltages be causing this?

Thanks for the support.
Tomorrow I am going to check if the installer put the smw file in the processor in the file manager. (If im lucky...)
Photo is here [Link: ibb.co]

Hosting Services by ipHouse