The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 10 made on Friday November 10, 2017 at 11:54
Lowpro
Select Member
March 2004
On November 9, 2017 at 15:23, Barry Gordon said...
Well good to hear from you also. I have changed a lot in my HA and HT worlds. I use the Pronto Pro strictly (almost) to control TV's (9400 in guest bedroom, 9600 in Master bedroom or kitchen). The theater has a 9800 That communicates only to a PC that controls the entire theater including the environment. The last thing I added to the theater was to automate the main entrance pocket doors. I like the theater dark so it has custom shades and now automatic "Star trek" doors.

If I get some time I will look at slimPronto (no promises). I am running on LMS 7.2.2 and assume it has the same issue. Could you possibly describe the issue in more detail? I will have to climb a learning curve as I have done very little with the prontos (almost nil) in the last couple of years. I use the iPads running the squeezePad app to control LMS.

Barry

Like I said, plenty of control methods to choose from, but if you get really bored one day and feel like taking a trip down memory lane I won't discourage it. :-P Basically, the "Main" page is hanging attempting to load the collage of cover images. The "Select" page displays the counts for each of the categories in the left pane. When drilling down into a given category though no items are displayed. The "Info" page continues to work as normal.

You know I've still got that docking station you modded for me. I'll have to dig that up in addition to the cable and software you wrote and see if I can get all that working again posting some debug of what's going on from the "Main" and "Select" pages.

Also, I never did make the trip down to visit. If you're game I'd love to swing by sometime and check out your setup and I say swing by, because I no longer live in Maryland. My parents retired to Florida a couple years ago. I followed them down here purchasing a home close by. I'm an hour west of Orlando right off the Florida Turnpike. If you're still living in Utopia :-P it would make for an easy day trip. It's less than a 2 hour drive according to Google Maps.
LP Related Links:
View my profile to access various
links to key posts and downloads.

Hosting Services by ipHouse