Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Wednesday February 22, 2017 at 11:37
Total Control Remotes
July 2006
The beauty of RTI is that you don't need to use their templates. You can make the interface look, work and operate exactly the way you envision. And there is no shortage of templates if you are not interested in the stock model. Companies like Blackman Signature Designs create amazing templates.

RTI is a very good control company with an extremely loyal dealer base. The management team there are great guys, and the dealer programs in my opinion are among the best. I think they have the sexiest remotes and the best iPad application. The hardware is pretty solid, and any of the shortcomings you may hear are a direct result of RTI being a small company who do not receive endless funding like some of the other companies do.

I like RTI because it allows us to be creative when we feel like it, but has some solid options when we need something fast. True, it does take some time to program and scalability can be an issue; but the problems of bad motherboards and remote failures have been addressed for awhile now.

For the cost and performance I think RTI is very good; but you are always going to get people bashing control systems, particularly when they are competing with it. But for those jobs where customization is needed it is a fantastic solution.

Hosting Services by ipHouse