The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 7 made on Wednesday April 6, 2016 at 10:56
SWOInstaller
Select Member
October 2010
On April 5, 2016 at 06:47, slatepipe said...
hi there - wow - many thanks for this. this is extremely helpful. i have uploaded the code and changed the TP file to make some new buttons. i got some warning messages but loaded the code anyway. i can understand what the stepper is doing as there is a pause before the IR turns on the dvd and the page flips to the dvd page. although the projector still doesnt turn on - which leads me to think if the code is ok then either the code from the crestron database doesnt work with the projector (the projector is an xl1550u and the code is for a xl2550u). or i have got the ports set up in simpl windows. i have included two screengrabs so you can see what i mean

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

and like i said before  - many thanks again :)

From the programming that I provided and your original programming I was able to recreate the EXACT warnings/notices you are receive just by commenting out the projector module.
When a module is commented out it will have "//" in front of the module name. To remove this, simply select the module and press ALT and F1 together. This will remove the // from the beginning of the module name. If you are now seeing *!* in front of the module it means that there are signals that still need to be inputted into the module. If you aren't going to be using any of the supplied inputs/outputs on the module simply select it again and Press CTRL and I together. This will comment out the un-used signals.

This should resolve the issue you are seeing and make your programming work properly.

For future troubleshooting please provide screen shots of the program view as this will provide the information required to better help resolve the problem. The configure screen only shows what devices you are programming and doesn't show any of the actual programming.
You can't fix stupid

Hosting Services by ipHouse