The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 27 made on Monday December 2, 2002 at 21:30
Brian Lipszyc
Founding Member
December 2001
Sorry I didn't provide more info at the time, but I was writing this on my way out of the office as the weather was getting bad and I wanted to beat the traffic.

Anyway, I actually tried two different things:
1. Installed into same folder as 1.99 so as to use my old config and list XML files. This is when I noticed the problem first.
2. To see if it had something to do with using the 1.99 files, I created a new folder, unzipped the files into this new folder and started from scratch. I imported my CD List from a CSV file and tried again. Same result - no text for the Artists or Titles, but the Disc #s and Artist names at the bottom appeared.

When I went back to a backed up 1.99 folder, everything worked as it should.

b00bie:
I too thought to check the fonts and colors, etc., but those all seemed ok. I'm not using any BMP overide stuff, so that should be ok too.

I'd love to be able to post what DLL date and whatnot I'm using, but I'm not at the machine with SNL installed. I've got Tonto installed, but I've never done anything more than load my CCF to see how it worked. (not enough time in my day to figure out all the cool stuff Tonto has to offer)

I wanted to just get my testing info posted in case I did something wrong by first installing into the old 1.99 folder. Does it save any info into the registry? I'll post the DLL date once I get a chance.

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Hosting Services by ipHouse