Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 24 made on Monday December 2, 2002 at 18:18
Lyndel McGee
RC Moderator
August 2001
Attention:

Version 2.0.0.0 utilizes some of the latest features available under CCFTools @ http://ccftools.free.fr

You will need to download the June 27, 2002 version and retest before reporting errors. Specifically SNL utilizes CCFDLL.DLL. This version must be dated June of 2002.

When reporting problems, please state the following in your post:

1) Date/Timestamp on CCFDLL.DLL?
2) Type of Remote you have and memory size?
3) Indication as to whether Tonto ever been used on your original CCF?
4) Symptoms of the problems and any testing that you have done prior to doing a post?

Some of the problems reported have been introduced by Beta releases of Tonto such as Circular Button References (a bug in an early Tonto Version). Furthermore, new Buttons added by Tonto also have a color palette index greater than 215 (CCF Compiler does not like this).

All these things are typically easily resolved but may require a decompile and tweaks on the CSF file with a text editor.

Brian,

You did not indicate whether your copied your SN_CONFIG subdirectory to the new location where you installed the executable. Can you provide more info?

If you can't get this resolved, please use Winzip to zip your original CCF and your SN_DEVICES.XML and SN_LIBRARY.XML files and send to me via email

I believe that you are experiencing user error, however I need to know how you got into this predicament so as to guide others.

Regards,
Lyndel McGee

This message was edited by Lyndel McGee on 12/02/02 19:46.08.
Lyndel McGee
Philips Pronto Addict/Beta Tester

Hosting Services by ipHouse