The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday September 25, 2014 at 14:11
Mr. Stanley
Elite Member
January 2006
I was out at this art showing the last night. The artist is a very (well, hot!) young lady from Guatamala.

We got to talking, and over a few tequilas she mentioned she needs a place to stay in Seattle for a month or so.

SHe asked if I lived in Seattle, and of course I said yes... Then she asked if she could stay at my place... I nearly blew the tequila through my nose!!!

Not thinking it through I blurted out... uh, well sure I guess so!!! (I figured the next day she would have either forgot, or changed her mind)!

Anyways this morning I wake up to a phone call, "Im coming over tonight to move in, thank you"! (Gulp)... uh well, uh... OK! (Gasp).

She has a facebook page showing her work and telling her story... Anyways my friend from Brazil is coming back in November... She called this morning and I broke the news that I was going to have a temporary roommate... she was a little bothered but said: "Well as long as he is out before I come back"...and I said: Oh yeah, SHE'll be out by then"... My friend from Brazil got real quiet and asked her name (the Guatamalin)... Now I THOUGHT this woman might be a very well preserved 35 to 40 year old-right?
...So Lucy looked her up online and found her facebook page... on her page she tells "My Story" and about her art etc... It starts out..."Hi I am _________ and I am 19 years old and from Guatamala! My friend Lucy, went bananas and started yelling at me in Portuguese and then hung up.

It's going to be a long day...week...month...

Last edited by Mr. Stanley on October 8, 2014 15:54.
"If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger."
Frank Lloyd Wright

Hosting Services by ipHouse