The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 53 made on Wednesday September 10, 2014 at 21:00
Mr. Stanley
Elite Member
January 2006
On September 10, 2014 at 20:49, chicagoinstaller said...
When all you post is OT you saturate the fricken forum with these....

Over the last few years there have been over 1500 OT posts. Not all mine. And if you look back on my posts, they are not ALL OT's you goofball.

Throw enough dog shit in the yard, and Ill be bound to step in a few.

Look where you step then.

Post a thread marked "What did Mr Stanley want to post and reply to today" and Ill avoid it like..... well what else. a Mr Stanley post...

Thats why I post "OT" and uhhhhhh my name is in there too. DUH!

You post to hear yourself talk... You waste my time to have to weed through your pointless dribble to enjoy AV talk.....

God forbid your posts end up where they belong like the OT forum, esp yours.

I finally became fed up when some valid posts were bumped off the front page from your OT posts. It wasnt the NFL posts, but your posts in general.

Might tell that to the other OT posters, brutha. Gee what an inconvenience to have to go to the next page... I hope you didn't put too much wear and tear on your mouse scroller!

You should literally reconsidered your position of contribution to the AV industry.

OK if you say so. What about you? I've contributed a lot son. "You should really reconsidered" ??? Careful Ernie will bust you on your grammar! 8>)

Do you help the forum or do you just dilute it?

I don't care or give a sh*t what your concern is about that. What is yours, other than crying about me on this forum?

You do understand the what the Custom Installer's lounge is don't you? A place to come to discuss technical stuff, business stuff or just to CHAT. If you cant comprehend that - go hang at AVS or IP with the propeller heads.
I don't have time for you or your personal attacks, and inability to skip past OT's for crying out loud! It's laughable. How old are you?

Last edited by Mr. Stanley on September 10, 2014 21:48.
"If it keeps up, man will atrophy all his limbs but the push-button finger."
Frank Lloyd Wright

Hosting Services by ipHouse