The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Monday March 31, 2014 at 00:14
Mike3891
Long Time Member
March 2014
I walked in a big box store and basically told them I had low audio standards but I knew 2 things... I thought the trade offs people made for small speakers or wireless speakers were crazy. The answer for me was probably large and wired. He hooked me up and I love it but the phone app for Yamaha is buggy, with wireless the app has to be restarted a lot, and...

most importantly you cannot skip to a certain point in a song. You have to play it from the beginning. Can anyone recomend a receiver with an app where you have a traditional bar going across the bottom showing you how far you have gone and allowing you to skip forward?

I realize that feature is unimportant to most people. Hell I can't even find it online because apparently no one else cares. But my weird ass does so if you could hook me up I would appreciate it.

PS: I would always be streaming music from my phone to the receiver. I will never have a device attached to it. I will always be within 60 meters of the receiver so I don't care if its bluetooth, wifi, or whatever.

Hosting Services by ipHouse