The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 4 made on Thursday December 19, 2013 at 21:31
scootermcb
Lurking Member
December 2013
Got my RCA RCRP05B today from eBay for $10.16 from remotexperts. Used condition but looks practically new (Shipping took a little longer than expected, but shipping was free). Didn't ship with instructions, but they were easily found on the 'net. Set it up to work for the first 3 devices in under 10 minutes. It also has a few nice features such as the ability to turn on the DTA box first, then the TV with one press of the power button (as opposed to forgetting to turn on the DTA before the TV and getting a loud static noise). Another nice feature is that the channel up/down is "locked" to the DTA box by default (and can be changed). This prevents the TV from changing from channel 3/4 (whichever your TV is set to) when changing channels-pressing the channel up/down changes the channel on the DTA without first pressing Cable/Sat.
 The remote has MANY controls (not all of which I have figured out yet-but I've only had it 30 minutes :-) ), and has the ability to "learn" from other remotes. It
feels nice in my hand,and is a pretty good deal all around. It uses 2 AA batteries.
 Thank you for the great recommendation!

Hosting Services by ipHouse