Up level
The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Saturday August 31, 2013 at 13:57
SB Smarthomes
July 2007
Upcoming job for a client that bought a house with high-end dedicated home theater and separate 2-channel setup in the living room.  The theater is being turned into an office and they don't have any interest in the two channel setup, but want whole house audio.

I only got involved in reselling equipment once for a client a long time ago and said I'd never do it again, but this client has some valuable gear so I think it might be worthwhile.

Biggest problem is the 103" Panasonic plasma in the theater.  I've never installed one, but can imagine that it's going to be difficult to remove, transport and then potentially crate for shipping to non-local buyer.

I'm familiar with the Audiogone & Videogon sites, but haven't been able to establish an idea of value for the 103" plasma (haven't found a used one listed for sale).  Anyone know what these are going for on the used market?  Any advice from someone that's installed one or process to remove and how it was originally packaged would be helpful.

Other equipment is McIntosh, Krell, Audio Research, PS Audio, Lexicon, Wilson Audio, B&W
www.sbsmarthomes.com
Santa Barbara Smarthomes

Hosting Services by ipHouse