Post 8 made on Wednesday February 27, 2013 at 10:56
SportsFan
Long Time Member
January 2012
For custom graphics and icons try:

Blackman Signature Designs - blackmancustoms.com
Guifx.com
Satlogo.com

There are many threads here talking about customizing layouts, logos, etc. that go into using the graphics from the above websites and incorporating them into your remote control. There are some that are a few years old, but a search should be able to get you started.

By the way, why did you abandon your MX-850? I guess to each his own, but personally, I prefer the 850 to the 980, especially when it comes to controlling multiple TVs. Sure, the 850 is not in color and is not as fancy looking, but the form factor just seems to fit my hand a lot better than the 980. (We do also have an MX-3000 that controls the entire system, as well. But that rarely gets used. Touch screens may have the "wow" factor, but are a pain to actually use, if you want to surf)

I have 6 main TVs in my den, along with two others to the side and behind me, being fed by 6 DirecTV HD DVRs, 1 DirecTV HD box & 1 Time Warner Cable box, all being controlled by an MX-850 - Plus RF Base Stations.

It's a sports book of sorts, just like you have, along with an AVR, Blu-Ray, CD/DVD, Projector, Drop-down screen, iPod, baby monitor, and front door camera monitor. (All controlled by the same MX-850)

With all the juggling required to jump from controlling one device to the next, I find that the MX-850's buttons and layout make it so much easier to navigate around using only one hand and without looking at the remote.

Hosting Services by ipHouse