The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 5 made on Sunday January 20, 2013 at 08:03
goldenzrule
Loyal Member
July 2007
Ok, now that I am not on my phone, I can add more info. For starters, my original post was to more or less point out that there are three possible scenarios to which the cause of your issue can be. 1, hardware issue. 2, software issue. 3, programming issue. You left the last one out and that is the most likely cause. Not saying you cannot program, but it is ultimately the most likely cause. I have a thread myself with small issues I had with the programming that I ended up figuring out, as well as one that URC is looking at currently as they were not aware of this issue.

With all that said, it is difficult to say for sure what you have done incorrectly, assuming it is indeed a programming issue. When you started out with the programming, I assume you selected your device and base. During this process you select the theme. I like the look of Glass so lets say we use that.

Now when you Create your devices or activities, you select the theme with the buttons you wish to use. I match them up, so I would choose Glass again. Now you select Layouts for each device or activity you created. Highlight each one separately and again you have to select your theme. So to match the main page, lets go with Glass again. Now at this point, each device or activity will have the same look, with a different color background. If you wish to have the same color, go into each device or activity, click on the background so it highlights just the background. Now under properties (if you do not see the tab on the right, click on View on the top and select properties), you will see the image of the background in the bottom of the properties window. Select the import arrow under the image (green arrow pointing down). In the window that pops up, click on the pull-down menu and select "Buttons and Backgrounds". In the next pull down menu, select "Glass Gallery". Now you can select a new background. The Main page uses Back1, at least in the case of the Glass theme. That is really all you should have to do to have the background match in all pages.

Hosting Services by ipHouse