The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 1 made on Thursday December 20, 2012 at 01:38
jason_la
Lurking Member
December 2012
I am looking to touch base with a certified Crestron programmer / installer to possibly assist with some projects in the New Orleans area coming up in early 2013. If you are an
independent professional who doesn't mind working with and educating me on the ins and outs of these systems, drop me a line with a brief paragraph of your commercial experience and any projects you have recently completed.

I have 15 years of IT experience and I am considering branching out into commercial a/v and I would like to compensate a crestron programmer who has commercial experience for actual programming and design assistance as well as training.

I want to be clear in saying I don't expect you to train me on how to program. I just need a detailed understanding of how some things work, and what you might be able to do for me going forward. I'd like to contract out the design and programming, while keeping the sales and installation in house. If we are a good fit it will probably lead to future work.

First job would be a franchise restaurant, ground up a/v system. 70+ tvs, 8 sats, 4-6 zones, 40ish speakers, pa, wireless mics, lighting, headend system with looping internal channel.

Give me your ballpark estimate on programming labor...1 week, 2 weeks?

I can compromise on a lot of things but quality is not one of them. I give my customers a professional job which is why I'm here seeking out some of the best talent around. Let me know if you are interested.

Jason

Hosting Services by ipHouse