The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 6 made on Wednesday August 29, 2012 at 14:49
39 Cent Stamp
Elite Member
May 2007
On August 29, 2012 at 12:43, TwistedMelon said...
If your job involves the automation of client homes and rooms then it should be a primary goal to create the most simple and usable UX possible. That's not what I see most in the CI industry doing.

I think you misunderstood nearly everything from my previous post, and unfortunately I don't have the time nor desire to rehash the entire thing again. Suffice to say that I didn't imply once that tablets were going away.

On August 28, 2012 at 16:59, TwistedMelon said...
Tablet and on-screen control are old news.

The above is what you said. Not much room for confusion there.

However a tablet product is no more a solution to all the problems faced in this market than a car is as a mode of transport (to keep it to automobiles if that's how you need to look at it).

So cars are not a solution for transportation needs and iPads are not a solution for control systems. I think we are done here. You either just want to argue or your about to head down the rabbit hole after some deep philosophical thought. Keep in mind that you quoted me first and then i responded. If you don't feel the need to explain yourself thats fine.

Feel free to stick to fruit (apples and oranges) if automobiles are not your cup of tea.
Avid Stamp Collector - I really love 39 Cent Stamps

Hosting Services by ipHouse