The following page was printed from RemoteCentral.com:

Login:
Pass:

Original thread:
Post 3 made on Wednesday August 8, 2012 at 23:11
ez1putt
Lurking Member
August 2012
On August 8, 2012 at 22:59, goldenzrule said...
Here we go again

Seriously, not helpful. Just spent some time poking around the various forums and appreciate the local Barney Fife chiming in. Before you start parading the normal BS - I bought it from an AUTHORIZED URC dealer, paid FULL RETAIL and paid for the initial programming. I'm not bashing URC or their policy - had I known the policy, I may have chosen to buy something else. More than likely I would have asked the question and bought from another local retailer that shares the software. At well over $15K total bill, I feel the dealer should have told me every change required their assistance with this remote. I incorrectly assumed programming software would be included with a programmable remote. That was my fault for assuming. Then again, I didn't double check to see if the subwoofer came with a volume knob or required retailer adjustment - same with the receiver. Now that I've saved you from lecturing me, hopefully we can move forward.

Unless there is a rule banning this type of request, please just ignore my post if you don't approve.

If anyone is willing to help me out, please send a PM. I will keep it confidential.

Lastly, I'm not here just to ask for the software. I want to learn and contribute back to the forum.

Last edited by ez1putt on August 8, 2012 23:34.

Hosting Services by ipHouse